Less expensive to operate and maintain
The T16, equipped with Tennant’s exclusive scrubbing technologies, is engineered to be up to 20% less expensive to operate and maintain than traditional scrubbing methods based on acquisition cost, consum- ables, maintenance, and Tennant’s traditionally higher resale value.
The highest quality materials and parts go into every T16 to ensure solid construction and extend the performance life of the machine.
Whisper quiet operation
The quietest machine in our industrial rider scrubber line, the T16 allows unobtrusive cleaning anytime of the day and anywhere in the building. operating at just 68 dBa, the T16 won’t disturb customers, employees, students, patients or visitors in noise-sensitive areas.
Enhanced operator safety, comfort, and ease of use
The T16’s unparalled design provides an intuitive and operator-friendly experience. Simple patent-pending Touch-n-GoTM control module on steering wheel instills confidence and allows the operator to safely focus on keeping both hands on the wheel even while changing scrub functions. exceptional visibility and outstanding operator comfort offer enhanced control and safety.
- Ech2o chemical free cleaning
- Achieve up to 20% lower cost of owner- ship with Tennant’s quality construction and innovative technologies
- Clean anytime, anywhere with the whisper-quiet T16 at 68 dBa
- enhance productivity and safety with unparalleled user-friendly design and Touch-n-GoTM controls
Tennant’s ec-h2oTM technology electrically converts plain tap water into a powerful cleaning agent without any added chemicals. as a result, ec-h2oTM poses no harm to the environment or to the people using the technology. The T16 with ec-h2oTM technology can pay for itself in chemical cost savings over its lifetime. ec-h2oTM:
- Cleans as well or better than traditional methods
- Saves money and improves productivity
- Increases safety and promotes health
- Reduces your environmental impact